Fondation des Mines Saint-EtienneSince 1946, the Fondation I3M Saint-Étienne has been a link between Saint-Étienne École Nationale Supérieure des Mines and its donors.
* It contributes to financing projects which make the school a laboratory of the future, though it has been open since 1816;
* Independent and private, the Fondation I3M Saint-Étienne doesn’t receive any public aid;
* The donations and bequests which are given are its only resource. The Fondation I3M Saint-Étienne has been granted RUP (Recognition of Public Usefulness).
Principal fields of application
* The Fondation takes part in financing high level overseas education of students seeking to attain excellence. Social criteria mean that this is shared out among equally worthy students.
* It puts in place innovative projects focused on sustainable development.
* The Fondation I3M Saint-Étienne solicits and manages funds.
* They are allocated in terms of criteria defined with Saint-Étienne École des Mines, and submitted to the donors.
* The website web www.fondationi3m.org provides information for the community of alumni.
* The bursaries and prizes make pipedream projects a reality.
* Saint-Étienne École des Mines and its pupils are at the heart of our appeals and actions.
* We respect the wishes of our donors who put their confidence in us.
* We guarantee a rigorous and transparent procedure in receiving their donations.