The Institut Mines-Télécom's ambitions and roles
Be a key player
- Higher education and research:
- top-level education and research
- development of new technologies
- public policies and economic regulation
- training programs for entrepreneurs
- support for the creation of activities and innovative business start-ups
- Help to make science studies and job prospects in this industry attractive again
- Become a 'laboratory of ideas' for technological and societal challenges
Help MINEFI with the design and implementation of its policies
- Reinforce the role of the schools as key players in the structuring partnerships of educational measures, research and technological transfer (PRES, Competitiveness clusters, regional innovation strategy…).
- Support the set-up and development of businesses, as well as the innovative ecosystem at local and regional level.