LIFE-LONG LEARNING PROGRAMS
Yours needs, our solutions
ICT (Information and Communication Technology) filters into every sector of the economy. Each one is affected by new communication methods and has training needs at various levels:
engineers and researchers want to improve their knowledge of a given technology,
managers and leaders seek a global view of a field and its issues,
technicians want to master the use of applications,
companies want to improve the overall skills level of their teams,
senior technicians want to advance their careers through training leading to qualification,
a number of business professions need to be given a first introduction in the field.
In order to respond to these very diverse needs, the Télécom group of the Institut Mines-Télécom’s schools have divided their services into categories so that they can offer the most appropriate solutions for the current and future needs of businesses:
synthesis seminars (panorama)
induction and introductory courses
core business courses
training leading to qualification
These programs are organised as:
The group’s schools turn their pedagogical expertise, their training engineering capacities and their technical skills to the benefit of businesses and individuals.
Areas of expertise
The themes dealt with in the training programs offered cover all ICT sectors.
They rely on the skills of research and teaching staff from the schools’ laboratories along with the experience of skilled business professionals:
- Communication support technologies (components, antennae, propagation, etc.),
- Processing and coding (speech, images, compression, encrypting, etc.),
- Networks (architecture, protocols, intelligent networks, service quality, etc.),
- Telecommunication systems (mobile, satellite, etc.),
- Computing (architecture, languages, software engineering, etc.),
- Information systems (architecture, databases, administration, security, etc.),
- Services and uses (internet, multimedia, telephony, ergonomics, e-commerce, etc.),
- Socio-economics of ICT (economics, law and regulations, ethics, etc.),
- Management (industrial strategy, international marketing, project management, risk management, etc.).
- The Télécom group of the Institut Mines-Télécom schools welcomed more than 2000 trainees.
- The turnover was 3.11 million euro.
Typical clients for our life-long learning programs can be found in businesses in the computing, professional electronics and telecommunications sectors and also in companies using ICT services.
Original equipment manufacturers: Alcatel-Lucent, EADS, Philips, Thalès...
IT services companies: Beijaflore, Alten, EDS...
Operators: Bouygues Télécom, France Télécom, SFR...
French government departments and public authorities: ARCEP, Ministère de la Défense, Ministère de l'Éducation nationale, TDF...
Big users: Areva, DCN, EDF, Ifremer, La Poste, RATP, SNCF...